It’s all going down this weekend! Stimulate your senses at the 6th annual Parklife Gourmet Food and Music Festival with the soothing sounds of SA’s top music acts together with a selection of mouth-watering food dishes.
The good news is: we’re giving away 2 x double tickets to Parklife JHB. All you have to do is tweet a photo of your ultimate “Parklife face” and tag @Indiedoesitcoza and @ParklifeSA
Competition closes Wednesday 7 June 2017.
- Matt Simons (USA)
- De Hofnar (Netherlands)
- Gavin James (Ireland)
- Jeremy Loops
- Matthew Mole
- Sketchy Bongo
- Kyle Deutsch
- Rubber Duc
- Dominic Neill
- Ben Dey & The Concrete Lions
- Easy Freak
- Apple Gule
- Alexandra May
For more information, visit www.parklifefestival.co.za
Competition terms and conditions:
1. To enter you must be:
(a) A South African resident; and
(b) 16 years or older
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Indiedoesit.co.za or any affiliated companies.
3. The winner will be a random select from the entrants who answered the question correctly.
4. The closing date is 7 June 2017.
5. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. You can find out who has won the competition by checking the Indie Does It Facebook Page after the closing date.
7. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity and material Indie Does It may require.
8. The panel of judges will comprise members of the marketing team at Indie Does It.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. Indie Does It reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
13. Indie Does It will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.