Global superstar Ed Sheeran – possibly the most celebrated musician in the world right now – released his much-anticipated third studio album Divide on 17 March 2017. In just a few weeks of release, the album topped the charts in 14 countries.
Due to heavy streaming patterns and new chart regulations, all the tracks on the album reached the top 20 of the UK Singles Chart. It’s success is largely warranted, but we’d like you to make up your own mind.
Therefore we are giving away a copy of Divide to three lucky winners. To enter:
Like the Indie Does It Facebook page and share the web link www.indiedoesit.co.za on your profile. Remember to tag @Indie Does It, to ensure valid entry.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. To enter you must be:
(a) A South African resident; and
(b) 13 years or older
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Indiedoesit.co.za or any affiliated companies.
3. The winner will be a random select from the entrants who answered the question correctly.
4. The closing date is 20 April 2017.
5. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. You can find out who has won the competition by checking the Indie Does It Facebook Page after the closing date.
7. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity and material Indie Does It may require.
8. The panel of judges will comprise members of the marketing team at Indie Does It.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. Indie Does It reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
13. Indie Does It will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.